<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Woohoo!!
The day before our annual trip to Butlins. A different resort this time. I'm nervous because the fine weather we've had all week is due to break tonight, I so would love it to be sunny. It makes the holiday really.
Also a bit nervous about the coach joutney, its a longer trip, and I dont want to arrive covered in vomit like last year. Still at least I'm bringing extra clothes.
Plus travelling to Victoria coach station with all the luggage for so early in the morning is a bit of a nightmare. Vee is already saying he will only carry his own stuff, well we'll bloody well see about that, great strapping fourteen year old that he is.
Spent the morning so far trying to find things that are lost, somewhere within this flat. Varying degrees of success. Most annoying of all, seem to have lost spare memory stick for camera. The harder I look, the hotter and more flustered I become.
Let it go.....
It's all good though.
See you upon my return.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?