<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 25, 2005

It's been a terrible week, but at least it's over. Such acute sense of loss. I've been pre-fucking menstral as well, to make things even more intense. I asked Teas' dad if he could spend the day of Hectives wedding with me, but he systematically made that not possible. First by inviting his other son, ensuing that he was his top priority, then finding a dozen important jobs to do on that day. We argued, he left whilst I was getting Tea to sleep for his nap, without saying goodbye, and then switched his phone off. What an utter ...
It took a lot to go to the poxy wedding alone, but I'd said I'd collect Vee and Ace, so I had a bath, put on my nice blouse, took several deep breaths, and walked in. And there were so many old friends and relations, who were actually really sensitive and nice to me, something that I am not so used to, that it was ok.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?