<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yee gods I have been suffering from infernal toothache.
Literally dragging my head along the floor, as I worked out what to do. With Vee off sick, I had to make him get dressed quick so we could rush to the dentist for help. It has taken an age for the ibeprophin (or whatever) and codine to kick in, but I am at last able to begin to function. I feel wrung out though.
Next week, I must have another extraction. Still if it sops the pain, what else is to be done?

Just noticed that rather anoying picassa ad that now turns up when I publish a picture using their 'upgraded' software.
Hmm...I do not like this, and must try to find a better way.
Anyway beneath is a picture of Vitimin 2k and the portrait she painted of me last spring.
And lower down, some views from my flat window, high summer

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?