<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just as I was begining to find some sort of hope amongst the chaos that is my livingroom wall, I am temporarily thwarted by the printer. My attempt at at money saving has backfired, the printer knows I have tried to fob it off with non-branded if 'compatible' merchandise and is not having any of it. grrr.
In fact, it's been one of those days for this morning I had an appointment at the surgery to have yet another smear test. 6months past so quickly, and so I see's the nurse, and she says to me, 'Did you tell the reception it was for a smear test?, only I'm not trained.' Grrr..
So I had to make another appointment, and of course thats got to be in a weeks time.

Bloody test. Always in the background.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?