<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Eureka!! I have finally worked out how to use the scaner that has been sitting in my living room for over a year now.
I did the test with this rather ghostly self portrait that I've had blue-tacked to my wall for far too long, but there's something about it I like. Perhaps it's just the amount of jewelery I'm wearing. Something I'd never do now for some reason.
Focus certainly never bothered me.

Anyways this fantastic scanner development means I can begin to make further progress on the book that Red Dread and I are thinking about writing. Well I say book, more likely to end up on the web I guess. We have this plan to try and document the two crazy years that we lived together squatting constantly, using the diaries and photographs that we both were doing rather obsessively at the time. I don't know if anything will come of it, mainly because most of my diaries are filled with personal turmoil rather than exciting descriptions of adventure, which I tend to skirt over most infuriatingly.
Anyways, I've also decided to make a concerted effort to try and read more, because that might help me write better, so that I can fill in the missing bits etc.
Hmmm...So much to do on that front...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?