<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 22, 2006

I am very excited because I have just become a student (yet) again.
I enrolled today for the GCSE and was given an identity card and start date.
So, the ball is rolling...
I've been finding out about places to do the PGCE as well, and after initial concern that my degree (being non-curriculum) was the latest thing to prevent me from actually getting on a course, I was delighted to find that wasn't the case in all University/Colleges.
There's a very long way to go, but at least I have set myself on track.

I must now somehow, be more productive with the time I have left at home, and also be sure to really enjoy it. Working life will be very different, and I'm sure I'll look back at these days and wonder what on earth I used to do...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?