<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Aghh....
I'm pre-menstral, and stressed out.
I'm taking the kids to Butlins tomorrow, and for some reason, I'm finding it hard to get it all together. My suitcase seems to have shrunk during the year it's been stuffed in the coal cupboard. Well, I certainly haven't got a shiney new wardrobe to take with me. I dont know...
Vee's a bit sad to be missing out on school, (can he be my child, I wonder) in particular a media studies trip to the Guardian which is actually a shame, and Ace is mightly pissed off to discover whe will have to sleep in bunk beds while away. Vee has even offered to share the nights out in the top bunk with her, but she still left in a mood this morning...
I'm all like, well you know you can stay with y0ur dad if you want...
Why can't I be rich????
Just once I'd of liked to take them somewhere a bit luxury. Butlins did phone and ask me if I'd like an upgrade earlier this week, but couldn't guarantee me a ground floor, which (I think) I've already managed to secure so, I turned it down.
And I'd better not even get started on the weather...

Hopefully I shall return next week refreshed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?