<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I've almost been scared off writing on this blog, since something I wrote a few months ago came back to haunt me.
I seem to have been getting in trouble a lot recently, mostly with Jay. He's always finding something to be angry with me about.
On a more postive and hopefully completely neutral note, my self portrait actually came third (!!!!) in the May
Urban 75 photo competion which I was totally chuffed about, because I really set myself the challenge of doing well with a recent picture, after winning with one that was ten years old. I wanted to see if I still had it in me.
However, it's never enough, and now I want more... because I actually still doubting myself.
This months theme is love, and I'm at a loss so far for an idea, and Im still harping on about only having 3million pixels....
We're off to Butlins soon, which will be fun.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?