<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, July 24, 2006

The irony of the whole situation is, I really really want to go to the Big Green Gathering. Reddread wants me to work a night in ClimateCamps' 'Last chance Saloon' tent, which would be so much fun and just like the good old days...
The logistics of taking several children camping in some remote field with patchy transport links, all by myself, is quite difficult to say the least, carrying the sheer amount of stuff etc...even without the added pressure of having to be back a day early so that Vee and Ace can go to Japan (can you believe it?) with their father.
Reddread said, I should just hire a car. Jay said I should just go on the insurance of his car...
And for a moment last night, just a moment like, I was seriously considering it.
Arghhhhh!!!!! why couldn't it just be, well, any other type of car????
I'm hacked off.

Of course I haven't been at all hacked off that hective got to go to the James Bond wrap party, oh no...well not so's it shows anyway...
It wasn't so very long ago that we shared the same dreams and aspirations, those heady days at film school where we met and fell in love...
and now he's smoozing with the stars and I'm well...here, worrying that my degree won't even secure me a place on a pgce, and trying to think of interesting ways to fill the gaping holes in my CV.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?