<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I have agreed to swap.
After an agonising night, where Jay and I rowed because he wouldn't listen to any reasons I had for staying put, and I had a great many, I slept fitfully.It was only after Jay and Tea got up ,did I fall into a deep sleep and dream that I had accepted. I woke feeling calm. I guess my decision was made whilst I slept.
I still left it the whole day before phoning the tenant, waiting for some change of heart that didn't come. However, after speaking to her at 6, I felt a churning in my stomach for the amazing views I have here, the fantastic skys, St.Pauls cathedral, being connected to the street and my beloved city.
I feel as if I have agreed to go and live in a cave. The block is set back from the road, there is no passing traffic except for other tenants arriving and departing. So its a roller coster of emotions, plumeting from optimism to great sadness...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?