<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Well, I'm not at Climatecamp. I wish I was. I left it too late to organise really...Spent all my money in Dorset, (which I haven't even begun to say how brilliant it was) didn't have a lift up there, couldn't afford the train fare, not even sure if I wanted to go by train with the kids and all the tat.
So then I thought I might hire a car, but that would have cost a fortune as well....
Anyways, I'm not there but kind of wish I were. It feels funny to be out of it all.
I'm still looking after the forum for them though, but I noticed today they have removed it from the front page menu. Couldn't have made it more difficult to find...and I felt sad about that, despite having had quite a hectic few days beating the trolls.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?