<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 17, 2006


A good family day was had out yesterday at the Thames festival. Good old Ken, I say, I think this was a great thing for Londoners, a fun day out with a real festival vibe. Anyway, first we met up with some Urban 75ers at Pronghorn, which was very nice. Ace wore her shades and just practised being cool. I tried to thank Big G in person for sending me back my phone from Endorse-it, but it turns out he wasn't playing, but another band member ensured he'd pass my message on.
Then we strolled along the Thames which was a bit hectic actually, heavy duty with the buggy because everywhere was so crowded, but we managed to catch the Splott Brothers who were funny, the kids loved 'em, and variously entertainment ending up at sunset in the excellent playground next to the London eye.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?