<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

This blogger thing is forcing my hand. Why oh why has my side bar relocated at the bottom of the page??? Grrr...Two days I've been trying to sort this, and nothing seems to work. It's just a wind up, and one that I could do without...

So last night my attempt to gain one of life's most basic academic qualifications began...
I felt an overwhelming lack of enthusiasm I must say, athough didn't expect to find it so hard on the very first lesson. It seems finding the square root of numbers is too much for my brain to grasp, and I think the teacher is already frustrated with me. The room is airless and crammed, and I was sweating profusely by the end, I must try and be more fragrant, so's at least I can raise my hand without paranoia...
The only good thing about all this, is that Vee and Ace were brilliant when I got home, and explained square roots much better than the teacher had managed, so...well you never know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?