<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's odd, but I seem to be actually enjoying my maths class...
Not least for all the new people I'm meeting.
I guess above all things, I am a people person..
Anyways, I was chatting to this sweet young girl from Stockwell called kim, who whilst studying business at Westminster is re-doing her maths to improve on the D she got last time so that she'll be able to get a good job, "inputting data", and she says to me,
"Uni must of been well wicked back in your day..." Which of course is true, getting a full grant and fees pays was indeed a wonderful thing that should never have been done away with, but somehow it made me smile to have a deadpan conversation about 'back in my day'

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?