<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Well I was very good, and went to my maths class on my birthday, although I did skip off a bit early without finishing the ratio questions...
For some astonishing reason I seemed to have the best present haul ever, I mean I normally recieve a bar of soap and a tenner from my Nan, but this year Jay goes and buys me some new Magnum boots (as worn by the police) and many of my relations who in other years forget I even exist (like my dad) sent me eighty quid in total, so I threw caution to the wind and ordered my new camera...
After months of research and agonising, I finally decided on the Fuji finepix f30, mainly because I'd got sick and tired of waiting on the Samsung NV7, which I really wanted...
Well I would of waited, but Rachel and Magda have asked me to photograph their civil ceremony in November, and I had to have the new camera before that. I need time to practise, so I don't mess it up.
God I hate the responsibility of weddings...
Anyways, so I'm now so excited waiting for its' arrival next week, also I'm crosssing my fingers that it isn't delayed.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?