<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I am absolutely frozen in fear.
OK. So I recieved an interview from USB. Which I should
have been so pleased about but, and it's such a massive BUT, the interview is two hours long, involves a written examination, group and individual interviews, and worst of all (I think) I am required to give a five minute presentation, as if to a primary school class, demonstrating my enthusism and communication skills.
Well I spent all last night feeling physically sick. I kid you not. In the pit of my stomach, panic.
Complete inability to imagine myself coming through this successfully.

Also in the informaction/terror pack, I was sent the news that a recent government directive means that instead of just needing Maths and English, as of yesterday or something, I am now required to have GCSE Science.
I rang the college immediately, and they said to proceed with the interview, but if I am successful, I will have to study for an equivalence test.
Depressing though that is, I can't be worrying about it now, because of the epic nature of the actual interview.
I'm also expected to spend a day in school before hand, and need to get a form signed by the head teacher, with comments, although this seems easy compared to the rest.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
And have I mentioned the interview is in ten short days. I simply don't know how I'm going to make it.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?