<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

..Ok well I'm back.
And I feel just rinsed out.
I can't even write really. I keep replaying the thing back in my mind.
Firstly the written test. Well, my mind went into siezure for at least 10 minutes. I experienced the weirdest sensation of reading the article given, but the words not going into my head. I had to keep reading, but still my mind was screeching OMFG a critical assesment of the piece!
So I get's something embarrasingly inarticulate down on the paper, and before I knew it the time was up.
Our names were then called out and we moved to another room to give the presentation, for some reason, I found myself going last.
Some where along the way, proberbly between the awesomely brilliant presentation about the life cycle of a seed, and the rather dull one about magnets (I couldn't believe it magnets were central to my presenation) nerves crept in and got a grip of me. As I tried repeatedly to blu-tak the posters I'd brought, to the resolutely unsticky white board, I kind of knew things didn't bode well.
I guess it wasn't too bad, but it certainly wasn't slick. I left out an important part, and I think I finished way too early, and I certainly messed up the whole magnet thing.
Arrgghhh.
Then finally came the group interview, which I came out of thinking it had gone quite well, but as bits of it come to mind I start to wonder, was I considerate to others? Did I show good listening skillls? Did I say anything at all to make me stand out from the others?
I just don't know.
I did look very smart though, for what that's worth, I haven't look as dandy since the late eighties.
I'll be amazed if I get a place. Amazed but very delighted.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?