<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 01, 2006

Feeling really odd this evening.
After a week of doing little else but trying to prepare for the pgce interview, I just feel very tired and infuriatingly unprepared still.
Vee had the afternoon off school, and sat patiently whilst I practised my presentation again and again. He's such a patient and kind boy. The practise exposed just how unfinished the thing is. Everything goes quite well for the first three minutes, but the last two are a mess. And my delivery seems to get worse each time.
Before I knew it, things were kicking off, dinner had to be cooked, my little one needed some attention, then baths, bedtime, and now it's late and I feel too tired to return to the thing tonight...
I still feel woefully unprepared to answer the question I now know they're going to ask me about the equality and diversity mission statment. However many time I read the thing, I can't seem get my head it, or what I would possibly say about it a group situation, and this could well be the key to securing myself a place..
So I just feel a bit down about it all. And at a loss to know what I can do in these last few days to improve my chances.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?