<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 04, 2006

I am temporarily, and ok. admitedly a bit drunkenly very happy, because my lovley and beloved old mate Maz, of Lush designs just sat and listened to my presentation, and said it was very good.
I now feel a kind of confidence, that I knew was inside me, but haven't been able to access for some time.
As I travelled to her house on the bus this evening, I felt a tear in my eye as I thought about the me that I was saying goodbye to.
Nonsense, said Maz, you can still be a raver and a teacher, but I'm not sure if I think that's true.
And anyways, I might yet be rejected, and I'll be able to carry on as I've ever been.

Maz is a most wonderful friend though, and I am so thankful she continues to be my friend.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?