<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Sophia, the woman who wants to swap flats with me, just turned up at my door, wanting to borrow Jay and his van for a bit. When I saw her, my gut reaction was extraordinary, I just didn't want to see her, or talk about the move, or plan for it in anyway. I was suprised by the strength of my feelings actually. It seems as if getting into university has changed my opinion on moving, yet again, and I mean why should I move further away from the Elephant? What sense does that make? I guess thats what's been on my mind, that it's better to live as near to Uni as possible, so as to make life and complicated childcare arrangements that bit easier.
Yikes though, it has come as quite a shock.
Otherwise though, I've just spent a whooping £220 on the christmas food shopping, my kitchen is bursting, our beautiful tree has a great many presents around it, and all family members seem happy and contented.
Have a cool Yule everyone !

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?