<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

algebraaaaa!!!!!!
My brain can't cope with this lastest thing, indroduced at lightning speed last night, at class. I 'm worried I won't catch up. When the teacher asked who had studied it before, I was the only one not to raise my hand.
How I wish I'd actually bothered to go to school...
If it wasn't bad enough having to teach myself the entire GCSE Science syllabus for the wretched equivalence test, at some as yet unspecified date, I am now faced with having to get to grips with algebra, undoubtedly the hardest thing I have yet encountered.
My Vee just spent a whole hour going through stuff with me, but I'm not getting it very fast.

Hmmm. The bbc just issued a severe weather warning for throughout middle England, and I due to make a rare trip out of London to Yorkshire for Potzos' 40th birthday party on Friday.
I'll be glad to have a break from the relentless pressure of study, or guilt that I should be studying, but I'm wondering if I'm mad to go in this weather.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?