<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 05, 2007

Over the Christmas break, I finally came to the decision that I definately did not want to move. I've never been sure about it, and getting a place at LSBU just kind of sealed it for me, anyway I just rang Sophia to tell her, and now I feel a bit bad. She took it well, but I bet she's gutted, after me messing her about for so long.
I'm almost expecting her to ring back and give me an earful...
Don't even know why I've agonised over it so much, because there's not much about it that ever seemed to make sense beyond that balcony...
Jay was a huge factor, he was adament I should move and we had so many stupid rows about it, but winning my university place has also it seems, won me my freedom.
He just backed me up completely, to my amazment, and said that teaching would open many more doors for me, which of course is very true.
So I'm so sorry for mucking everyone around with my inability to make a decision, but I'm very happy to announce I shall be staying put in Brixton, for a good few more years yet.
As Ace and I walked to the market this morning, we said hello to so many people.
'Mum, you know everyone' she says...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?